Your property is one-of-a-kind. So, when it comes to storage sheds, you should never settle for just “good enough”. The Ranch storage shed was designed to give folks in Kentucky and Tennessee a better option for affordable, well-built garden sheds. We believe that details matter, even on prefab storage sheds.
Instead of cookie-cutter buildings that all look the same, our storage sheds are fully customizable. That means you get to choose the roofing material, trim colors, and siding style that fits your property. What does your perfect storage shed look like?
Standard Features on the Ranch Storage Shed
To create a garden shed that will handle nature’s beatings, it’s important to start right. Besides the custom options we offer, all of our Ranch storage sheds come with the following standard features:
- 2×6 floor joists on 4×6 skids; all joists and skids are pressure-treated
- ¾” tongue-and-groove flooring with a 50-year warranty
- 7’ 4” walls framed at 16” on-center with top and bottom wall plates
- Boxed-in corner studs for easily finishing the interior of your garden shed
- Trusses with steel gussets, framed at 16” on-center
- A double door with a metal diamond-plate threshold
- Felt paper beneath roofing materials for increased roof longevity
- Drip edge on all edges of the storage shed roof
- 6” to 8” roof overhangs, boxed in and finished with the same material as the siding
- A 6-year workmanship warranty on all storage sheds