You wouldn’t give your dog anything less than the best. And neither would we.
The customized dog kennels we build are constructed from top-quality materials and meticulously assembled by our expert craftsman. Each outdoor dog kennel is built on a durable substructure of pressure-treated lumber. Painted wood siding and metal roofing protect the exterior; the color combination is completely up to you. Almost every outdoor dog kennel we build is unique, just like the canines that use them!
The standard dog kennel layout features a 4’-wide enclosed sleeping area to protect your dog. The sleeping area includes a window, a pedestrian access door with a window, a divider door to split the sleeping area, and a dog door to access the run area. The 8’ run area allows for fresh air and exercise; it’s enclosed by pet-safe chain link fencing and features a smooth composite floor for easy cleaning and extra weather resistance.
Standard Features on Prefab Dog Kennels
To build a dog kennel that will stand up to years of use, it’s important to start with the right materials. Besides the customizable features, our outdoor dog kennels come standard with:
- Pressure-treated 4×6 runners
- Walls framed at 24” on-center with top and bottom wall plates
- A durable metal roof
- Two-tone painted siding
- Pedestrian access door w/window
- Sleeping area w/window and divider door
- Chain-link-enclosed run with dog door
- A composite floor in run area
- Multiple sizes available, including 8×12 and 12×16
- A 6-year workmanship warranty on all dog kennels