Shed Warranty Details on our limited warranty and the warranties of building components
This Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) is offered by Esh’s to its Purchasers.
- The company and its subsidiaries construct, design, develop and market innovative products and services. The Company stands behind its products by offering this Limited Warranty to its customers in support of its products and services.
- “Esh’s” means Gingerich Structures Inc, d/b/a Esh’s Utility Buildings.
- “Purchaser” means a customer who purchases Esh’s products, either from Esh or from an authorized Esh dealer or retailer.
- “Dealer” means any entity authorized to sell Esh’s products.
Scope of Limited Warranty
- This Limited Warranty covers only products manufactured by Esh’s and sold to Purchaser by an authorized Esh’s dealer.
- This Limited Warranty is limited to the repair, replacement, or refund as per terms of this Limited Warranty.
- The term of this Limited Warranty shall be 6-years from the date of manufacture by Esh’s as reflected in the serial number on the Esh’s product.
- Damages caused by weather and weather events, misuse or modification of Esh’s structures, broken windows, cosmetic damage, and normal wear and tear are excluded from this Limited Warranty.
- Damages to personal property and the contents of any Esh’s structure are excluded from this Limited Warranty.
- Issues arising from water sealer failure that occurs more than 3-years after the date of manufacture of the product are excluded from this Limited Warranty.
- Damage caused by ground site conditions and ground site settlement is excluded from this Limited Warranty.
- Consequential damages, punitive damages, loss of use, and loss of business opportunity are excluded from this Limited Warranty.
- Claims by third parties are excluded from this Limited Warranty.
- Damage caused to the Esh’s product from exceeding the product component manufacturer’s floor, and wind rating specifications are excluded from this Limited Warranty.
- Damage to used buildings not purchased directly from Esh’s or its authorized Dealer.
- The company makes no warranty of fitness for any intended purpose.
- The company may, in its sole discretion, refund the purchase price of its products if, in its sole discretion, such products are not repairable or replaceable.
- Refunds will not be made unless Purchaser has paid in full for the product.
- A condition of any refund is that Purchaser provides access to the product in question and that Purchaser permits Company to retrieve and remove such product.
- By accepting any Refund, the Purchaser waives any further claim against Company or its authorized Dealer.
- Purchaser must comply with the following notice provisions in order to qualify for such refund or repair or replacement of the product.
Notice to Company
- Purchaser shall give notice of any claim relating to the products purchased within 7-days of delivery or discovery, whichever comes first.
Purchaser will give such notice on the form provided by Company on its website or by contacting the Company directly at 8720 Glasgow Rd, Burkesville, KY 42717.
Form selection/Choice of Law
- Choice of Law. This Agreement is made and shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the Kentucky law without regard to the conflict of laws principles.
- If the Parties cannot resolve any claim arising from this Limited Warranty, they agree to arbitrate any such claim in Kentucky using the protocols and rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Purchaser will not make any claim as part of collective action or class action.
In addition to our Limited Warranty, many components of our products also have warranties by their manufacturers. Those warranties are listed below.
Our team is happy to assist you if you have more questions about warranties. We are committed to standing behind our products!