One-Car Garages Tough, affordable single car garage sheds with customizable exteriors.
Ready to upgrade your property and get your vehicle out of the weather? A one-car garage is the way to go!
Whether you’re storing a light truck, a car, or just an ATV, a single-car garage is a durable and affordable way to do it. With a structural base of 4×6 skids, pressure-treated joists, and tongue-and-groove flooring, our one-car garages are specifically designed to handle the weight of a vehicle.
Oh, and the exteriors of our single-car garages are completely customizable to your property. Whether you’re into a metal, wood, or vinyl look for your one-car garage, we’ve got you covered. Plus, there are tons of window, door, trim, and roofing options available too!
One-Car Garage Styles
The Ranch One-Car Garage
This single-car garage is one of our most popular! With 5/12 roof pitch and enclosed roof overhangs, it’s a great match for the style of many homes. The Ranch one-car garage is large enough to hold most cars and pickups since it comes in sizes up to 14’x40’ and has sidewalls 7’ 4” high.
The High Barn One-Car Garage
If you’re looking to store more than just your vehicle, the High Barn is the single-car garage shed for you. The gambrel roof style allows you to create a one-car garage with a loft (or two) overhead. The High Barn one-car garage comes in sizes up to 14’x40’ and has 6’ 4” high sidewalls.
Customizable Options on Single-Car Prefab Garages
Exterior & Colors
You can get your one-car garage with a variety of exteriors; vinyl, stained wood, painted wood, metal, and log siding are all available. Metal and shingle roofing options are available on all single-car garages.
Upgrade your Ranch one-car garage roof from to 7/12-pitch and add dormers or a cupola. Increase the load-bearing capacity of the floor with pressure-treated plywood and joists spaced at 12″ on-center.
Windows & Doors
A walk-in single door and a one-car garage door are included with every single-car garage, but upgraded styles are available. Adding a ramp and windows improves both the look and functionality of your garage.
A one-car garage workshop package is available, which includes a workbench, a shelf, a pegboard, and a divider wall with a door. 2’-wide shelving is available as a standalone option for all single-car garage sheds.
Standard Features on One-Car Prefab Garages
To create one-car garages that will hold up to years of heavy use, we have a set of minimum standards that must be met by all garage sheds for sale at our lots. Our single-car garages come standard with:
- 2×6 floor joists on 4×6 skids; all joists and skids are pressure-treated
- ¾” tongue-and-groove flooring with a 50-year warranty
- Walls framed at 16” on-center with top and bottom wall plates
- Boxed-in corner studs for easily finishing the interior of your one-car garage
- Trusses with steel gussets, framed at 16” on-center
- A raised-panel overhead one-car garage door with a diamond plate threshold
- A walk-in single door for easily accessing your vehicle
- Felt paper beneath roofing materials for increased roof longevity
- Drip edge on all edges of the single-car garage roof
- Ranch one-car garage only – 6” to 8” roof overhangs, boxed in and finished with the same material as the siding
- High Barn one-car garage only – Two 4’-deep loft spaces for overhead storage
- A 10-year workmanship warranty on all single-car garages
In-Stock Single-Car Garages
Free Prefab Garage Delivery
We deliver one-car garages in Kentucky and Tennessee for free within 50 miles of any of our sales lots. Beyond 50 miles, it’s a simple per-mile fee. We want to make it as easy as possible to get the single-car garage you need!