Single-Car Prefab Garages Tough, affordable one-car garage sheds with customizable exteriors.
Ready to upgrade your property and get your vehicle out of
the weather? A prefab garage is the way to go!
Whether you’re storing a light truck, a car, or just an ATV,
a garage shed is a durable and affordable way to do it. With a structural base
of 4×6 skids, pressure-treated joists, and tongue-and-groove flooring, our
garage sheds are specifically designed to handle the weight of a vehicle.
Oh, and the exteriors of our prefab garages are completely
customizable to your property. Whether you’re into a metal, a wood, or a vinyl
look for your garage shed, we’ve got you covered. Plus, there are tons of
window, door, trim, and roofing options available too!
Single-Car Prefab Garage Styles
The Ranch Prefab Garage
This garage shed is one of our most popular! With 5/12 roof pitch and enclosed roof overhangs, it’s a great match for the style of many homes. The Ranch prefab garage is large enough to hold most cars and pickups since it comes in sizes up to 14’x40’ and has sidewalls 7’ 4” high.
The High Barn Prefab Garage
If you’re looking to store more than just your vehicle, the High Barn is the garage shed for you. The gambrel roof style allows you to create a prefab garage with a loft (or two) overhead. The High Barn prefab garage comes in sizes up to 14’x40’ and has 6’ 4” high sidewalls.
Customizable Options on Single-Car Prefab Garages
Exterior & Colors
You can get your garage shed with a variety of exteriors; vinyl, stained wood, painted wood, metal, and log siding are all available. Metal and shingle roofing options are available on all prefab garages.
Upgrade your Ranch prefab garage roof from to 7/12-pitch and add dormers or a cupola. Increase the load-bearing capacity of the floor with pressure-treated plywood and joists spaced at 12″ on-center.
Windows & Doors
A walk-in single door and a garage door are included with every prefab garage, but upgraded styles are available. Adding a ramp and windows improves both the look and functionality of your garage.
A prefab garage workshop package is available, which includes a workbench, a shelf, a pegboard, and a divider wall with a door. 2’-wide shelving is available as a standalone option for all garage sheds.
Standard Features on Single-Car Prefab Garages
To create prefab garages that will hold up to years of heavy use, we have a set of minimum standards that must be met by all garage sheds for sale at our lots. Our prefab garages come standard with:
- 2×6 floor joists on 4×6 skids; all joists and skids are pressure-treated
- ¾” tongue-and-groove flooring with a 50-year warranty
- Walls framed at 16” on-center with top and bottom wall plates
- Boxed-in corner studs for easily finishing the interior of your garage shed
- Trusses with steel gussets, framed at 16” on-center
- A raised-panel overhead garage door with a diamond plate threshold
- A walk-in single door for easily accessing your vehicle
- Felt paper beneath roofing materials for increased roof longevity
- Drip edge on all edges of the prefab garage roof
- Ranch prefab garage only – 6” to 8” roof overhangs, boxed in and finished with the same material as the siding
- High Barn prefab garage only – Two 4’-deep loft spaces for overhead storage
- A 6-year workmanship warranty on all prefab garages
In-Stock Single-Car Prefab Garages
Free Prefab Garage Delivery
We deliver prefab garages in Kentucky and Tennessee for free within 50 miles of any of our sales lots. Beyond 50 miles, it’s a simple per-mile fee. We want to make it as easy as possible to get the garage shed you need!