When it comes to building a custom garage, you should have as many options as possible. Prefab garages are great, but they don’t work in every situation. That’s why we offer more.
As a Kentucky garage builder, we not only create a wide selection of portable prebuilt garages, we also construct custom garages on-site for folks throughout the area. Whether you’re looking for an attached or a detached garage, we can build it, customized specifically for your property.
Our custom garages are similar in design to our modular garages but personalized for your needs and built on a concrete foundation. We pour all the concrete ourselves, to ensure our garage builders have a solid foundation to start on. From there, we build the rest of the structure to your specs, a custom garage made especially for your property.
Standard Features on Custom Garages
For an attached or detached garage to withstand the elements, it’s important that it’s built on the right base. Our garage builders construct each custom garage with:
- A poured concrete floor to give the building a solid foundation
- Walls framed at 16” on-center with top and bottom wall plates
- Boxed-in corner studs so you can easily finish the interior of your custom garage
- Trusses with steel gussets, framed at 16” on-center (we work with a local truss manufacturer to design the trusses for each garage)
- 2 raised-panel overhead garage doors
- A walk-in single door for easy vehicle access
- Felt paper beneath roofing materials for increased roof longevity
- Drip edge around the edges of the custom garage roof
- A 6-year workmanship warranty on everything our garage builders construct