What if it were possible to build a detached garage for multiple vehicles quickly and affordably? That’s the idea behind the double-wide modular garage. Constructed in two pieces and assembled on-site, our prefab two-car garages are one of the most economical paths to a large detached garage. Whether you need space for multiple vehicles, lawn equipment, or just plenty of storage, these modular garages will do the trick. And because we do most of the construction at our shop, we can work more efficiently and save you money compared to building a garage on-site!
Thanks to a strong base of 4×6 skids, pressure-treated joists (at 12” on center), and tongue-and-groove flooring, our modular garages are designed for heavy use. On the exterior, all of our two-car prefab garages can be customized to match your property! Colors, siding, roofing, windows, doors…you get to pick them all. What will your garage masterpiece look like?
Standard Features on Prefab Two-Car Garages
For a modular garage to hold up to years of heavy use, it’s important that it’s built with the right set of materials. Our prefab two-car garages come standard with:
- Pressure-treated 2×6 floor joists (at 12” on-center) on pressure-treated 4×6 skids.
- ¾” tongue-and-groove flooring with a 50-year warranty
- 7’ 4” walls framed at 16” on-center with top and bottom wall plates
- Boxed-in corner studs to make it easy to finish out your modular garage
- Trusses with steel gussets, framed at 16” on-center
- 2 raised-panel overhead garage doors with diamond plate thresholds
- A walk-in single door for easy vehicle access
- Felt paper beneath roofing materials for increased roof longevity
- Drip edge around the edges of the prefab two car garage roof
- 8” roof overhangs, boxed in and finished with the same material as the siding
- A 6-year workmanship warranty on all prefab two-car garages