The High Barn Cabin Gorgeous lofted barn cabins with porches and a variety of exterior options.
When it comes to space-saving, lofted barn cabins do it right. Of all the tiny cabins for sale on our lots, the High Barn design gets the most out of the fewest square feet. With loft space, a durable floor structure, and a beautiful porch…what more could you ask for?
Let’s start with the cabin porches. There are three designs available: a corner porch, a front porch, or our full deluxe porch. All of them offer a beautiful spot to enjoy the outdoors, besides enhancing the looks of your lofted barn cabin.
Then there’s the High Barn’s exterior. We offer all our tiny cabins for sale with vinyl, metal, or wood exteriors, each with a range of color options. Whether creating the tiny home of your dreams or simply adding a hangout spot in the backyard, look no further than a lofted barn cabin!
Customizable Options on the High Barn Lofted Cabin
Exterior & Colors
We’ll build your tiny cabin with any of a number of sidings: vinyl, stained wood, painted wood, metal, or log siding. With your choice of a metal or shingle roof, there are 100s of possible color combos.
We can build your tiny cabin extra loft space (including a U-loft) or with floor joists at 12” on-center if you’ll be putting heavy stuff inside. Pressure-treated plywood is also an available flooring upgrade.
Windows & Doors
Several window sizes are available on our lofted barn cabins, from 18×27 up to 30×36, as well as transom windows. Shutters, flower boxes, and various door styles are available as well.
Add gable vents to keep air circulating through your lofted barn cabin and reduce the build-up of unwanted moisture. Ridge vent is also available for increased roof ventilation and airflow.
Porch Styles for the High Barn Lofted Cabin
Standard Features on the High Barn Lofted Cabin
In order to ensure the tiny cabins for sale on our lots are up to our standards, we construct each one to exact specifications. Every lofted barn cabin comes standard with:
- 2×6 floor joists on 4×6 skids; all joists and skids are pressure-treated
- ¾” tongue-and-groove flooring with a 50-year warranty
- 6’ 4” walls framed at 16” on-center with top and bottom wall plates
- Boxed-in corner studs to make it easy to finish the interior of your lofted barn cabin
- Trusses with steel gussets, framed at 16” on-center
- A double door with a metal diamond-plate threshold
- Felt paper beneath roofing materials for increased roof longevity
- Drip edge on all edges of the lofted barn cabin roof
- Two 4’-deep lofts for extra overhead space
- A 6-year workmanship warranty on all tiny cabins for sale in KY & TN
In-Stock High Barn Lofted Cabins
Free Lofted Barn Cabin Delivery
All tiny cabins for sale at our lots come with 50 miles of free delivery from any of our sales locations! After 50 miles, it’s a simple per-mile fee. We want to help you start enjoying your cabin ASAP!