The Low Barn Shed Simple portable sheds in a variety of colors and finishes, at an affordable price.
Storing your stuff shouldn’t break the bank. There should be an easy, cost-effective way to keep your belongings protected so you can move on with life. That’s where the Low Barn backyard shed comes in. Designed for simplicity, the Low Barn is a very straightforward building. It cuts out the frills of a lot of other portable sheds and focuses on one thing: storing stuff affordably.
Just because the Low Barn is simple, though, doesn’t mean it can’t be customized. We offer a variety of colors, roofing materials, and siding options. Design the backyard shed that’s right for your property and we’ll help make it a reality!
Customizable Options on the Low Barn Portable Shed
Exterior & Colors
Get a backyard shed with an exterior made of vinyl, stained wood, painted wood, metal, or log siding. With a metal or shingle roof, there are 100s of color combinations available for your portable shed.
If you’ll be storing extra-heavy items in your portable shed, we recommend upgrading the spacing of the floor joists to 12” on-center. Pressure-treated plywood flooring is also available as an upgrade.
Windows & Doors
Double doors are standard on all Low Barn portable sheds, but there are various styles available. You can also add a window to the back wall of your Low Barn. Windows from 18×27 to 30×36 are available.
Adding gable vents (available in several styles) will increase airflow through your backyard shed and reduce moisture build-up. Additionally, ridge vent can be added to increase roof ventilation.
Standard Features on the Low Barn Portable Shed
Building a better backyard shed means starting with the right materials. Besides the custom options available for our portable sheds, the Low Barn comes standard with:
- Pressure-treated 2×6 floor joists on pressure-treated 4×6 skids. (2×4 joists on 8’-wide Low Barns.)
- ¾” tongue-and-groove flooring with a 50-year warranty
- 45” walls framed at 24” on-center with top and bottom wall plates (with a gambrel roof, headroom is approximately 7 ½’)
- Boxed-in corner studs for easily finishing the interior of your backyard shed
- Trusses with steel gussets, framed at 24” on-center
- A double door with a metal diamond-plate threshold
- Drip edge on all portable shed roof edges
- A 6-year workmanship warranty on all storage sheds
In-Stock Low Barn Portable Sheds
Free Backyard Shed Delivery
At Esh’s Utility Buildings, our goal is to serve our neighbors throughout Kentucky and Tennessee in as many ways as possible. One way we do that is by offering free delivery within 50 miles of any of our dealer locations. Beyond 50 miles, it’s a simple per-mile fee. Getting a portable shed should be as easy as possible!