Storing your stuff shouldn’t break the bank. There should be an easy, cost-effective way to keep your belongings protected so you can move on with life. That’s where the Low Barn backyard shed comes in. Designed for simplicity, the Low Barn is a very straightforward building. It cuts out the frills of a lot of other portable sheds and focuses on one thing: storing stuff affordably.
Just because the Low Barn is simple, though, doesn’t mean it can’t be customized. We offer a variety of colors, roofing materials, and siding options. Design the backyard shed that’s right for your property and we’ll help make it a reality!
Standard Features on the Low Barn Portable Shed
Building a better backyard shed means starting with the right materials. Besides the custom options available for our portable sheds, the Low Barn comes standard with:
- Pressure-treated 2×6 floor joists on pressure-treated 4×6 skids. (2×4 joists on 8’-wide Low Barns.)
- ¾” tongue-and-groove flooring with a 50-year warranty
- 45” walls framed at 24” on-center with top and bottom wall plates (with a gambrel roof, headroom is approximately 7 ½’)
- Boxed-in corner studs for easily finishing the interior of your backyard shed
- Trusses with steel gussets, framed at 24” on-center
- A double door with a metal diamond-plate threshold
- Drip edge on all portable shed roof edges
- A 6-year workmanship warranty on all storage sheds